Friday, November 21, 2008

PRICE REDUCTION!!! YEY! =D

Hey everyone! GOOD NEWS! Guess what? I reduce the price alot for you all. But before I can officially reduce the price for you all, I must get around 70 person to go.

If 70 person can go, then you all only need to pay around RM 25-RM 27! So, if you all can go, please inform me! Alright? Besides informing me, you also need to vote the poll. So I'll know whether we can get around 70 or not. =D

I hope you all are fine with the price this time, although it isn't confirm yet. But still, it is cheaper than RM 40 and cheaper than last year which was RM 33.

Next, this would be how you all are going to pass me the money to me, the new way. I will write my dad's bank account on this blog, the next time i blog. So, you just have to deposit the money into his bank account(ask your parents how to deposit, they know). New deadline is 27th November 2008, Thursday(Last day of SPM). ;-)

Hope you all can make it!
Thanks.

From,
Jian Nee =)

No comments: