Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sorry about the price. Please cooperate. =D

Hey everyone. I know the price is quite expensive. But, I really did alot to make it cheaper. I bargained and choose the menu, the food and everything. But, honestly, it's the cheapest in Petaling. Haha!

I am really really really sorry. If you all want to express your anger or anything, please don't say it in public, you can call me or sms me or talk to me. I really don't mind getting all those bad stuffs, but please don't say it in public. Honestly, whatever that you all aren't satisfy, please say it straight to me. PLEASE. =) Any mistakes is going to be my responsibility. So, just say it to me.

If you dislike anything in this party or anyone attending, please tell that straight to me too. Please don't say it in public. You don't want to hurt others feelings or cause any unneccessary issues. Haha! Can? Please? =D

*I have to delete comments which offense others. Please understand. Sorry. Thank You. =)

One more thing, anyone has acoustic amplifiers? We need 2. Or maybe 3. If you have, please inform me or Ariff. The amplifiers are desperately needed. =)

Thanks alot!

From,
Jian Nee ;-)

No comments: